What is Odoo ?
Odoo is an integrated enterprise resource planning (ERP) software system as ready-to-use software and adjustable source code according to the AGPL open source software license. The system consists of a basic platform and a set of software units that provide the programs functions to the user, such as accounting, sales, purchases, stores, manufacturing, customer relations, human resources, points of sale, and others
Why Odoo ?
- Suitable for both small and large companies
- Ease of expansion in proportion to the changing customer needs.
- Multilanguage (supports Arabic).
- an open source program, so there is no fee for the program license.
- Integration and interaction between all departments , which leads to the implementation of tasks accurately and quickly.
- Odoo is an open source program, so there is no fee for the program's license.
- It can be used on smartphones and tablets. The ability to quickly record operations in the entry and migration.
App for everything
Create websites, e-shops, e-learning
CRM, point of sale, sales, rental
Accounts, billing, expenses
Automation, text message, social
Quality, installation maintenance, material requirements planning program, product life cycle management
Employment, employees, fleet, approvals, performance appraisal
More than 10 years of experience in developing ODOO systems with the latest versions available with the highest quality standards
Hosting on our own cloud servers, We can manage and support 24/7
Relate you system with an apllication on your device, to allow you manage your buissnes wherever you are.
The development of the Odo system with the highest standards of quality, including the requirements required by the customer with the best performance and training in its use